Sunday, 26 October 2014

Post 12. Super Sunny Sunday....Normal Service is resumed!


I've had an absolutely glorious day. During the night a "fairy" posted a picture message onto my front door, these little anonymous notes are a fairly regular occurrence at the foundation, gestures of appreciation and gratitude. I had a poem stuck on my door last week which was sweet... Today's was a perfect message which filled me with a warm glow.... I will attempt to attached it.... In case I fail, it's a picture of a bright flower and is addressed to "little Anne" saying that it's been great seeing my inner child blossom like a flower! Where else??

I'm glad to of been well enough to resume my early morning walk, I watched in wonder as the orange sun rose through the trees lighting up the sky and the lake below... Waved to a lone fisherman in a narrow boat as he cast out his line, counted six different varieties of butterfly from a tiny bright yellow one which looked like it had been coloured by a neon highlighter pen, to one as large as my hand, almost black with deep Royal Blue splashes on the tips of its wings... I listened to my Motown in Motion on headphones, which gave me a bounce in my step.... With a start like that how could it not fail to be a great day? I dutifully took along my inhaler, but haven't needed to use it at all today! That's also after a second stroll for an hour this evening before dinner with Ruth and lots of swimming which has been such a treat... Have a bit of a pink nose from the sun, somehow managed to miss that with the cream! Lol! Apart from that feeling good, a little tired but from exercise rather than ill health...

I really appreciated your get well messages, I apologise if I worried you at all, I tried to avoid my last post turning into a pity party... I'm glad to confirm that today has been the opposite! Have just returned from a mini Disco in Lochie's room, theatrical gay Australian guy, shaved head, goalie beard and handlebar moustache... I was a little intimidated by him at first because he seemed so loud, confident and flamboyant but we have become good friends!  So I got an invite to his exclusive mini disco for half an hour this evening! Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson, Curtis Mayfield, Donna Summer et al, what a groovy way to end a great day..

I downloaded Russell Brands new book yesterday, the audio version... Revolution and started listening when sunbathing by the pool... Controversial, lots of expletives as you might expect but also very spiritual talking about his meditation, yoga practice and mistrust of politicians etc.... While I may not agree with everything he says, (although I do like many of his opinions) nevertheless his pontificating  is creating a dialogue about the bigger picture, especially for the "youf" which I can only see as a good thing. I do believe strongly that the universe is shifting towards enlightenment, so many people have felt lost, searching to find meaning in their lives.. The power of social media is making different viewpoints available for many... I'm certain, if Jesus were here today he'd be making use of Facebook, Twitter and probably blogging too! Although I'm sure he'd be better at adding the visuals than I am! Lol!

Well on the rather "esoteric highbrow" conclusion! I will close for tonight.... I hope you enjoyed your extra hour today... UK now 7 hours behind me!

Love light and laughter
A xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment